Velaa Private Island was recently awarded ‘Leading Private Island’ and ‘Leading Designer Resort’ by MATATO (Maldives Association of Travel Agents and Tour Operators).
Tucked away within the collection of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island is elegantly positioned to overlook enchanting vistas of a cerulean ocean. Its name derived from the generations of ‘sea turtles’ that flock there to nest and hatch; it is comprised of 47 private villas, houses and exclusive residences.
Velaa Private Island offers boutique accommodation. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience.
Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bath, with bath robes, slippers and free toiletries provided. There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property. This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. You can play tennis, table tennis, and billiards at the resort.
Book your stay at Velaa Private Island, and receive:
COMPLIMENTARY ONE WAY SHARED TRANSFER + HALFBOARD IN ATHIRI
Private charter when booking a Velaa Private Residence | Minimum 4 nights stay required
COMPLIMENTARY RETURN SHARED TRANSFER + HALFBOARD IN ATHIRI
Private charter when booking a Velaa Private Residence | Minimum 7 nights stay required
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking period: 20 September to 15 December 2016
- Travel period: 16 October to 19 December 2016
- Applicable to all categories EXCEPT Beach Pool Villa and Sunrise Water Pool Villa.
- Complimentary Half Board is applicable in the Athiri Restaurant only and is based on a 3-course dinner chosen from the á la carte menu. This cannot be exchanged for lunch. A maximum credit of USD 100 per adult (from 12 yrs.) and USD 50 per child (4-11 yrs.) per day will apply for themed buffet events, or if guests wish to dine at the Aragu and Tavaru restaurants. Lobster, truffle and Caviar dishes may be ordered but are subject to an additional supplement. Villa dining is available at current menu prices. Credit will not apply. Beverages are not included and will be charged at current menu prices.
- Applicable to base occupancy; extra persons will be charged at the normal contracted rate.
- Standard rates (on breakfast basis), payment, cancellation and no-show conditions apply for this offer.
- Velaa Private Island reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time without prior notice.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Further terms and conditions may apply.