From the 1st of November 2017, the All-Inclusive Plus package on Kuredu is growing! The All-Inclusive Plus package is the most frequent meal plan that our guests opt for, and already contains a great range of drinks, meals and activities for all to enjoy. But from the 1st of November, a number of new additions will join the list of benefits to help make your stay even more enjoyable:
– Red, white and Rosé wine from the minibar will be included
– All guests on the All-Inclusive Plus package will receive a demi bottle of champagne during their stay (1 per room)
– A larger range of hot drinks will be included: espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato and hot chocolate
– Complimentary, regularly scheduled group yoga sessions with Duniye Spa
These join a list of activities and wine and dine options that include (but are not limited to):
– 30-minute group snorkel introductions, windsurf lessons and golf lessons
– Use of a wide range of sport facilities including tennis, badminton and volleyball court, the FIFA-approved football pitch and the island’s gym
– A wide range of unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the islands’ bars (served by the glass)
– Soft drinks, canned beers, Kuredu water from the minibar (refilled once per day)
– 50% discount in Kuredu’s a la carte restaurants.
The All-Inclusive Plus package is a great way to enjoy all that Kuredu has to offer in a convenient and hassle-free way.
Treat yourself to an all-inclusive holiday in the Maldives with the current special offer for stays in November and December – book until 30th September to receive up to 20% discount!
Guests staying at Kuredu can reserve a table at Hurawalhi’s 5.8 Undersea Restaurant for an incredible multi-course tasting extravaganza and add another incredible highlight to the holiday.
From US$ to