Full Job Details
Recruiter: Castaway Hotels & Escapes
Ref: Reservations Manager – Castaway Hotels & Escapes
Location: Kaafu Atoll
Job Type: Front Office
Job Level: Non-Management
- Oversee reservations, revenue management and distribution strategies of the resorts and manage day to day yield operations.
- Ensures rate parity across all OTAs, FITs and Tour Operators.
- Regularly prepares report on revenue activities and effectiveness of actions taken.
- Monitors pace of bookings, identify need periods and in coordination with the Operations Manager/Island Manager and the CEO implement actions to address it.
- Regularly provides dynamic forecasts of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Implement reservations and revenue management operations, procedures and best practices (i.e all queries replied to within 24 hours).
- Ensures all related reservation systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
- Assists in establishing rate structure for all segments.
- Actively involved in room sale; responding to reservation queries and making bookings.
- Manage the Reservations Team and develops them in order to handle guest reservations and queries effectively.
- As one of the first point of contact of the resort, he/she must be ready and willing to provide superior customer service at all times. Not only on booking inquires, but also to any other guest questions and concerns that may arise.
- Ensures guest history records are updated regularly, and guests preferences communicated through Reservations are shared with the rest of the team.
- Must be fluent in English, and fluency in French an asset.
- A degree holder of Hospitality Management and/or equivalent experience in a well established international brand.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in managing reservations of more than one (1) resort.
- Strong knowledge of revenue management systems and tools to ensure revenue and profit are constantly maximized; such as, Micros, Fidelio, Andromeda, etc.
- Must be able to manage/analyse data, room availability, rates and restrictions effectively and satisfactorily.
- Must have a well developed interpersonal and supervisory management skills, able to motivate team to achieve set KPIs.
- Must be a quick thinker with a sharp problem-solving skills, and able to get to the bottom of an issue quickly to find a resolution.