Nestled near the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Hanifaru Bay, is the eco-chic holiday resort Soneva Fushi with its fairy-tale reclaimed-wood villas. These idyllic beach retreats are great for couples seeking the barefoot simplicity of the Robinson Crusoe experience with a luxurious twist. The Resort also happens to be great for families, their “Children’s Den” Kids Club has enough to keep kids entertained during the daylight hours, giving you the chance respite to re-kindle your embered passion in this beautiful paradise.
Dine from herbs & vegetables grown underneath “Fresh in the Garden” A magical Mediterranean restaurant without walls that rises above their organic & pesticide free crops. There are several restaurants with a variety of wholesome international cuisines from European to East Asian fare, plant- based delights. “Out of the Blue” is an over the water dining area where you can order fresh pizzas, something hot off the grill or even visit the on site chocolatier and ice creamery for delectable sweets & treats.
The resort does all it can to preserve the natural beauty of the island, as one of the early pioneers of luxurious yet sustainable tourism in the Maldives. they go to great lengths to reduce waste by reusing or re-purposing recyclable materials and generally avoiding unnecessary plastic however possible.
Crusoe Villa with Pool
This offer is available from May to October which is best time of year for manta rays and other marine life due to the higher quantities of plankton.
Poised on the Beachfront, these rustic Beach Retreats are laid out over two floors with a bedroom featuring either a king sized bed or twin beds & an ensuite toilet. The living room is on the ground floor with a large daybed/sofa and an Bathroom with a separate indoor and outdoor shower as well as a Bathtub. On the exterior of the villa there is a private terrace dining and lounging space and direct access to the beach plus a private ocean water swimming pool.
One Bedroom Villa |Private Pool| Sun Loungers |Two Floors|King Bed |En Suite Toilet |Living Room | Large Daybed |Upper Terrace |Dining Table|Open-air Bathroom | Bathtub | Double Vanities |Two Showers | Overhead Fan | Air Conditioning | Extensive Mini Bar | Personal Safe | DVD Player | Bose Hi-Fi system | Ipod Docking Station | Bicycles | WiFi on Demand| Butler Service | IDD Telephones
Complimentary Service for all Guests:
- A Mr. or Ms. Friday butler for all the villas
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival,
- A basket of welcome fruit in the villa upon arrival.
- Delectable Homemade chocolate from the islands chocolatier
- Homemade Ice creams with over a dozen flavors to choose from
- Delicious Deli items from the Cheese room.
- Use of “The Den” facilities (kid’s club), one of the largest children’s clubs in any luxury resorts in the world.
- Use of the Observatory, Cinema Paradiso, Yoga and Meditation at designated times.
- Use of fully equipped gym and tennis court
- Non‐motorized water sports such as Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Use of Wireless Internet Access in the villa and designated public areas
- Bicycles in each villa for personal use and buggies upon request.