How We Collect Your Data
Our company, Traviqa Pvt Ltd, operates the website Maldives.com, which helps visitors make holiday bookings and travel arrangements in the Maldives. To facilitate this, we store the data that you enter on our website as well as the information that you transmit to us (through web chat, via email, via text message, and by other means).
The Types of Data We Collect
Please be aware that some of the information that we store can be used to identify you (personal information); this typically includes your full name, email address, telephone number, and residential address. It also may include pertinent billing information when you transmit your payment to us. We also store information that can’t be used to find out who you are. This includes things like your choice of resort, type of accommodation, and meal plan.
We Need Your Consent to Process Holiday Bookings
The information we request from you is provided solely at your discretion. You may decide not to provide your information to us; however, please bear in mind that it would not be possible to make holiday bookings on this website without at least some essential information.
How We Process Your Data
Please note that any sensitive billing information you supply will only be used to complete the travel bookings you make on the website. The personal information you disclosed would be used for the following related purposes: (1) to communicate with you and to provide you with holiday packages, products, and services you request. (2) To provide you with a holiday booking confirmation, (3) to notify you of any necessary travel updates, (4) to assist you in managing your reservation, and (5) to process your invoices, payments, and receipts.
This website may share your information with hotels and resorts in the Maldives as well as activity/excursion providers when it is required to fulfil your travel reservation requests. Any services offered by a third-party provider are indicated as such throughout this website. We do not disclose your personal contact information (e.g., phone number and email address) with these providers unless they require it to fulfil the travel reservation requests you have made through this website, and we restrict their use of this information to that specific purpose alone. We do not restrict our vendors’ use or disclosure of non-sensitive information (e.g., the type of activity or service).
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to keeping your information safe, and we want you to feel comfortable making holiday bookings through this website. We have taken administrative, technical, and physical steps to protect the personal information you give us. For instance, only authorised personnel are granted access to personal data, and only for permitted business tasks. In addition, sensitive personal information is transmitted between your system and ours using encryption.
- The information, software, products and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Traviqa Pvt Ltd (maldives.com) and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to hotels and resorts and other supplier images, hotel property, list of hotel amenities, and other product descriptions displayed on this website. Traviqa Pvt Ltd and/or their respective suppliers, resorts in Maldives may make improvements and changes on this website anytime.
- The Resorts in Maldives, Hotels and other suppliers featured on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Traviqa Pvt Ltd or its affiliates. Traviqa Pvt Ltd is not liable for the acts, errors, personal injuries, property damage, death or other damages resulting therefrom.
- In no event shall Traviqa Pvt Ltd, its Affiliates and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use or with the delay or inability to use this website.
- Traviqa Pvt Ltd hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Information, Products and Services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, title and non-infringement.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Third Party Links
This site may include links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience. Traviqa Pvt. Ltd. has no control over these websites and is not liable for their content or your use of them. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites by Traviqa Pvt. Ltd does not constitute an endorsement of the content on such websites or a relationship with their operators.
Temporary cookies are an integral component of the technology utilised on our website. The majority of web browsers will automatically accept these cookies, but you can modify your browser’s settings if you prefer to delete them or have them automatically rejected. This website utilises cookies to identify browsers, but not individuals, in order to optimise www.maldives.com’s functionality.
Our website employs Google Analytics, a service that transfers information about website traffic to Google’s servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or link your IP address to other Google data. We utilise Google Analytics information to better comprehend website traffic and page utilisation.
This Information Was Last Updated On September 14, 2023.