With the launch of Hilton HHonors Access in Asia Pacific, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is proud to unveil “A Maldives Island Adventure”, an exciting new experience that is available for redemption using Hilton HHonors Points at HHonors.com/auctions from May 3, 2016.
Hilton HHonors Access is a global campaign set to inspire travellers to get out, see the world, and take part in exclusive experiences by joining its award-winning loyalty programme, Hilton HHonors. It features unique money-can’t-buy hotel packages and experiences spanning sports, music and culture, ranging from attending a Sumo tournament in Tokyo, to attending a Yamakasa event in Fukuoka, to taking part in a beer tour in Sydney via the HHonors Auction Platform. Hilton HHonors members who live in or are traveling to Asia Pacific can redeem Hilton HHonors Points for the following experience packages between May 3 and 20, 2016.
Hilton HHonors unites the Hilton portfolio of brands to drive value for members, Team Members, owners, operators and partners alike. Free to join by visiting HHonors.com and easy to use, it is the world’s premier guest loyalty programme.
As an additional incentive to join, all Hilton HHonors members who book directly with Conrad Maldives Rangali Island will save time and money and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most including free nights, complimentary Wi-Fi and Digital Concierge, Conrad’s forward thinking Concierge app.
Hilton Hhonors members can redeem points at the Hilton Hhonors Access site for the ultimate Conrad Maldives Rangali Island experience which includes:
- A four night stay in the resort’s luxurious Sunset Water Villa
- A traditional Maldivian fishing experience with the executive chef who will cook the days catch and serve it at a private dinner on the beach
- A private afternoon of wine and cheese matching and tasting with the resorts sommelier and Cheese Master
- A noodle and Dim Sum making class with Chinese celebrity chef Jereme Leung’s trained chefs at Ufaa followed by lunch
- A luxury sunset cruise across the Indian Ocean
Hilton HHonors starting bids will start from 150,000*.
*Prizes are valid now until 20 December 2016 and are subject to the resort’s availability. Blackout dates also apply from 1 May to 30 June and 29 September to 10 October 2016.